Free Your Smile From Cosmetic Flaws
Do you wish your smile radiated confidence instead of reflected low self-esteem? Cosmetic flaws like damaged, misaligned, and severely discolored teeth can have a massive impact on your daily interactions with people. What if we told you that we had a single solution to fix it all? Porcelain veneers are a cosmetic treatment that conceals imperfections to reveal a beautiful, symmetrical, undamaged smile that you’ll be proud to display. Whether you’re looking to repair a few damaged teeth, or remodel your entire smile, we’ve got you covered at Angel Smile Dental Care!
Why Choose Angel Smile Dental Care For Porcelain Veneers?
- Customized Treatment Plans
- Convenient Extended Hours
- Multilingual Dental Team
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Dental veneers are strong, thin shells of porcelain that are custom-created for each of the teeth that you’d like to have repaired. They are permanently fixed to the visible portion of your teeth to conceal a variety of flaws and change their appearance by altering their shape, color, and size. Because they are made from dental porcelain, they mimic the properties of natural enamel by reflecting light.
What Problems Can They Fix?
One benefit that makes porcelain veneers so popular is that they fix a variety of issues with one easy solution. Instead of having to get professional whitening, cosmetic bonding, and other additional services, veneers can repair it all, including:
- Severe discoloration and staining.
- Worn-down teeth.
- Chipped or broken teeth.
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Crowded or crooked teeth.
In a few visits to your cosmetic dentist, you can have a specially designed Hollywood smile that’s free of imperfections.
How Can Veneers Benefit You?
Some advantages of porcelain veneers over other cosmetic solutions include:
- Dental porcelain blends in with the rest of your teeth and looks completely natural.
- Made from a non-porous, stain-resistant material.
- The shade of each veneer can be custom selected.
- Simple maintenance.
- No recovery time necessary.
- Completed in two appointments, depending on the severity of your case.
- A long-lasting solution that can last over a decade with the proper care.
What’s the Process Like?
The process of getting porcelain veneers can be broken down into three parts. Depending on whether you need one tooth repaired or many, the timeline may vary. Here’s the procedure broken-down so you can know what to expect:
- Treatment Plan: Your first visit will consist of an initial consultation where our team will discuss the goals you have for your smile and help you decide whether porcelain veneers are right for you. We’ll also inspect your mouth for issues like cavities and gum disease.
- Preparation of Teeth: The next step in the process will be preparing your natural teeth to receive the veneers. This is the main difference between Lumineers and porcelain veneers. Your cosmetic dentist, Baranovsky, will remove a small portion of your natural enamel so the veneers lay flush with the rest of your teeth. We’ll then take impressions of your teeth to send off to our dental laboratory to craft your shells.
- Bonding of Permanent Veneers: It’ll take us anywhere from two to four weeks to receive your permanent veneers before we can place them. During your last appointment, we’ll remove your temporary shells, make sure your permanent ones meet our high-quality standards, and adhere them to your natural teeth. After a quick polish and some final adjustments, you’ll be ready to go!
Our team is focused on providing personalized, high-quality dental care that’s accessible, which is why we offer convenient extended hours. For any questions about how we can help improve your smile and turn it into one of your new favorite traits, don’t hesitate to contact us.